The World Bank
The RAD is working closely with the World Bank. It is a privileged partner in consultations of the Bank’s strategies and policies as a representative of global academia. Numerous RAD projects are funded by the World Bank and the RAD Secretariat is based at the World Bank Office in Paris.
Most RAD projects are implemented in partnership with various donor organizations. In the year 2006/ 2007, the partner institutions were:
- Economic and Social Research Council of the United Kingdom
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
- Center for the Study of Globalization and Regionalization, Warwick University
The RAD has initiated interaction and is seeking ways to cooperate with other global academic networks:
- Coimbra Group
- International Association of University Presidents (IAUP)
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- ASEAN University Network
- European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI)
- Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)
Traditionally, senior representatives of international academic networks are invited to the RAD Annual Meeting.
©2010, The Researchers Alliance for Development